- All discs should be recorded DAO (disc-at-once). If you do not know what this means, please ask.
- Do NOT send any discs burned from a MP3 source without telling me beforehand. Chances are that if you got it via MP3, I can get it via MP3 myself.
- I do not send jewel cases and don't expect any in return.
- I prefer to trade artwork via e-mail. Artwork for my shows is available on the site at 150 dpi. If you do not have access to a scanner, color photo copies are acceptable.
- If you cannot mail on an agreed upon mailing date for any reason (laziness included), just let me know. We all get lazy and I know burning discs isn't the #1 priority in most people's lives.
- Please include an ACCURATE printed tracklisting with your discs if you do not have a Website with tracklistings on it (espcially for non-U2 shows). All tracklistings are available on my site and I do not include a printed tracklisting.
- I do NOT want ANY DMB or Springsteen shows. The shows I have listed from these groups are shows I picked up for friends.
- If you send me an e-mail with no subject, you will be ignored. If you're too lazy to fill in the subject field, you're probably too lazy to burn discs on a timely basis.
- Please do not send me a list of 50+ shows asking me to find something I want when you already know I have everything on your list.
- If you have any questions, please E-Mail.